News and Announcements
- Oakland Center Open House Aug. 5
- "Concierge" service for transfer students
- Macomb Community College advisers visit main campus and Midtown
- MCC team tours WSU facilities and shares ideas on boosting student retention at both schools.
- Global Supply Chain Management degree program in Macomb County
- More News
Hours of Operation -
Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Operating hours vary between semesters, during spring break and major US holidays.
Call the Macomb Education Center at (586) 226-4291 for complete information.