News and Announcements
- Oakland Center Open House Aug. 5
- "Concierge" service for transfer students
- Macomb Community College advisers visit main campus and Midtown
- MCC team tours WSU facilities and shares ideas on boosting student retention at both schools.
- Global Supply Chain Management degree program in Macomb County
- More News
Hours of Operation - Fall 2014
Monday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Operating hours vary between semesters, during spring break and major US holidays.
Call the Oakland Center at (248) 553-3545 for complete information.